INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear User/Interested Party,
This Information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments (the so-called Privacy Code), as well as pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
We would like to inform you that the personal data you provide when consulting the www. azzolatrucks. it website will be processed by AzzolaTrucks in its capacity as Data Controller (hereinafter also referred to as Data Controller) in compliance with the principles of protection established by the Personal Data Code and subsequent amendments, as well as with all European and national legislation and / or measures of the supervisory authorities.
The following information is provided for the AzzolaTrucks website only and not for any other websites that may be consulted by the User via links.
We inform you that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of contact forms involves the acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
Finally, we would like to inform you that AzzolaTrucks may offer you the purchase of products or services similar to those you have already requested from us by e-mail, if you have provided us with your address and given your consent. In this case, we will always remind you of the possibility of expressing our wish not to receive further similar communications and that during your navigation on the pages of the AzzolaTrucks website, we may install technical cookies on your browser in order to improve your user experience.
You will find more details about these cookies and the processing associated with them in the “COOKIE" section.
A. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
AzzolaTrucks processes the data voluntarily provided by the User during the course of browsing by electronic means, by filling in the forms, for the following purposes:
a. Allow us to process your requests. For this purpose, the following data are required: name, surname, company, e-mail and telephone number (the latter optional);
b. with prior consent, to achieve the effective establishment and management of business relations, with particular reference to promotional, advertising and marketing purposes, relating to products and services provided by AzzolaTrucks;
c. by sending your consent, to analyze your habits and choices in order to send you commercial material more appropriate to the characteristics of these.
B. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy of the Interested Subject and without prejudice to the provision of navigation data, the provision of the data referred to in paragraph A(a) is mandatory and failure to provide, even partially, the data expressly indicated as necessary will make it impossible for AzzolaTrucks to process the request received. Required data are marked with an asterisk. The provision of the data referred to in paragraph A letter b) and c) is optional and failure to provide such data for these purposes will make it impossible to update users on sales promotions.
C. OWNER, MANAGERS AND AGENTS
The data controller is AzzolaTrucks, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in Via Luigi Carrara,61, Nembro, Bergamo, VAT no. : 00752130161, pec address: azzolarenault@legalmail. it; e-mail: info@azzolatrucks. It
Please note that you can contact the data controller at the contact details of the Company indicated above.
We inform you that the data provided will be processed by: AzzolaTrucks as data processors.
D. TREATMENT MODALITIES
The personal data you provide will be processed at AzzolaTrucks'; head office, including through the use of automated procedures, in the manner and within the limits necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. We also inform you that the personal data provided will be processed using computerized procedures in the manner and within the limits necessary to achieve the above purposes.
The owner uses the services provided by the company enter name hosting company), responsible for the external provision of the service Housing, based in ((((enter address hosting company)))))
E. STORAGE PERIOD
We inform you that the Data provided will be processed and stored by the Owner for purposes strictly related to the purposes referred to in paragraph A and stored by the Owner for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the requests made by the User. At the end of the retention period the data will be deleted / destroyed.
F. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As a data subject, you may at any time exercise your rights with regard to the Data Controller pursuant to Legislative Decree 193/2006 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as set out below
G. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE INTERESTED PARTIES - Art. 15 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and to the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data concerned;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
(d) where possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
(e) the existence of the right of the data subject to request the controller to correct or erase personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data concerning him or to object to their processing;
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) where data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
(h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the anticipated importance and consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. Where personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards in accordance with Article 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The data controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In the case of further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
II. RIGHT OF GOVERNMENT - Art. 16 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
III. RIGHT TO CANCELLATION ("RIGHT TO OIL";) - Art. 17 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data relating to him or her without undue delay and the controller shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
(a) personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
(c) the data subject opposes processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or opposes processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
(d) personal data are processed unlawfully;
(e) personal data must be erased in order to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or in the Member State to which the controller is subject;
(f) personal data have been collected in relation to the provision of information society services as referred to in Article 8(1).
2. Where the controller has made personal data public and is obliged under paragraph 1 to erase them, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, the controller shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform the controllers that they are processing personal data of the data subject's request to erase any link, copy or reproduction of his personal data.
Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply in so far as processing is necessary:
(a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(b) for the performance of a legal obligation requiring treatment under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3);
(d) for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make it impossible or seriously prejudicial to achieve the objectives of such processing; or
(e) for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in judicial proceedings.
IV. RIGHT TO THE LIMITATION FOR TREATMENT - Art. 18 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing where one of the following situations applies:
(a) the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data for as long as it is necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
(b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of his or her personal data and requests instead that their use be restricted;
(c) although the controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data are necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right of access to justice;
(d) the data subject has objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21(1) pending verification as to whether legitimate reasons of the data controller override those of the data subject.
2. Where processing is limited in accordance with paragraph 1, such personal data shall, except for the purposes of storage, be processed only with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court or for the purpose of protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of overriding public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. The data subject who has obtained a restriction of processing in accordance with paragraph 1 shall be informed by the data controller before the restriction is lifted.
V. DATA PORTABILITY RIGHT - Art. 20 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and readable machine-readable format personal data relating to him which are supplied to a controller and shall have the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance by the controller to whom he has supplied them where:
(a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b); and
(b) processing is carried out by automated means.
2. In exercising their rights with regard to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17. This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
VI. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION - Art. 21Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. A data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her under Article 6(1)(e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The controller shall refrain from further processing personal data unless he provides evidence of legitimate reasons for processing which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
2. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her carried out for such purposes, including profiling insofar as it relates to such direct marketing.
3. Where the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for those purposes.
The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the data subject and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject.
5. In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, the data subject may exercise his right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
6. Where personal data are processed for the purpose of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), the data subject shall have the right, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, except where such processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
GENERAL RULES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Please note that the rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs may be exercised at any time by sending an email to the following address: info@azzolatrucks. it
together with a digital copy of your valid identity document. Please note that in the event of a request to discontinue all processing of your personal data, we will not be able to continue to provide the services you requested. In any case, our company may retain some of your personal data if they may be necessary to defend or enforce their rights.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website www. azzolatrucks. it acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users connected to the site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc. . . ) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the User.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.